Index-Linked Term Deposits
An index-linked term deposit protects your investment while offering you the potential to earn higher returns linked to stock-market performance. This type of investment is great for conservative investors who want to minimize risk while enjoying the potential for high-performance returns. It’s also ideal for individuals who want to diversify their investment portfolio and gain low-risk exposure to the stock market.
Investment offers the potential for a higher return, but there is no guaranteed return on this product. The investment return on the deposit will be based upon the participation rate multiplied by the average return of the S&P/TSX 60 Index* Index over the term of the deposit.
- Safe and Secure: Deposits insured by the Deposit Insurance Corporation of Ontario (DICO).
- Principal Guaranteed: 100% principal protection.
- Term: 3 and 5 year non redeemable terms available. The term does not automatically renew.
- Interest: Interest is paid at maturity.
- No minimum deposit required.
- No commission charged or administration fee.
For additional information you can contact your Branch or Investment Department Tel. 1.855.POLCU.CA ext. 8