Full Service plus Low Fees and Competitive Rates
- Our Credit Union offers all the products and services you should expect from any Canadian financial institution.
- Our account fees are often better than the competition’s.
- We offer competitive interest rates.
- We offer innovative financial services for every member of your family.
- We don’t earn commission or push products, we simply recommend banking solutions that are best for you.
Secure Access to your Account
- Our Internet, Mobile and Telephone Banking service provides both convenient and secure, round-the-clock access to your accounts.
- Your ATM Debit card grants full access to the Interac Network and surcharge-free access to THE EXCHANGE® Network, allowing you Canada-wide banking at thousands of ATMs.
- Professional and friendly service in both English and Polish - your choice
Your Money Is Safe With Us
Your deposits at our Credit Union are insured through the Financial Services Regulatory Authority (FSRA).
Your coverage includes:
- Up to $250,000 on deposits held in your name
- Up to $250,000 on deposits held jointly
- UNLIMITED coverage on deposits held in registered savings plans such as RRSP’s, RRIF’s and TFSA’s.
Note: As with all Canadian financial institutions, mutual funds are not insured.For further information on deposit insurance, please ask for a brochure at the credit union or visit FSRA's website at www.fsrao.ca
Banking benefits for youth and students
We offer a premium savings account for child (6-9 years of age), youth (10-15 years of age) and student members (from 16 up to 25 years of age).A premium rate of interest is paid up to a specified dollar amount. The account offers an expanding array of features and benefits through each age segment inclusive of savings, chequing, electronic services, and a specially priced and featured Line of Credit product for Students.
In the child and youth segments the parent or guardian determines the extent of features and benefits applied to the specific account.
Scholarships are available for Student Account holders being enrolled in post-secondary studies in a recognized university or community college. For more information please visit our website www.polcu.com/scholarships
Banking benefits for seniors 65+
The Credit Union offers a number of special services to Members 65 years of age and over:
- Higher interest rates on Daily Interest Account
- Higher interest rates on ‘Silver’ Savings Account
- No service charges on Bill Payments
- Free In House Cheque Printing
- Free Certified Cheques
- Free Bank Drafts
- Free Post-Dated Cheques
- Free Stop Payments
- Free Pre-authorized Payments
- Free Interac Direct Payment - Point of Sale
- Free Monthly Statements witch Cheque Images
- Free Western Union Money Orders
- Free ATM Transactions at Credit Union machines and The Exchange Network ATMs
- Free Internet Banking